You Deserve A Great Looking Smile
For some of our patients, there comes a time when they look at their smiles and they aren’t happy with what they see. What once was a small imperfection here, a slight bother there have turned into a series of issues that have really affected the appearance of their teeth. They put off doing anything about it because it wasn’t so bad “back then”, but now it’s something they think about more often, and they wonder if there is anything they can do about it. The good news is, yes, there is something you can do about the appearance of your teeth, and we want you to know you deserve to have a great-looking smile. Read on to find out more.
There are a combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments, we can correct slight to more drastic imperfections in your smile such as:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Misshapen teeth or teeth that have worn down over time
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Discolored, yellowed teeth
When it’s more than one of these conditions that needs to be addressed, we call this a smile makeover. During a consultation for a smile makeover, we’ll consider the following features of your teeth:
- Do your teeth need reshaping or lengthening? As we age, teeth can become worn down, chipped, and misshapen, giving an uneven appearance to your smile. The goal is to get the teeth in the correct proportion with each other.
- Are your teeth crooked or do you have gaps in your smile? These conditions can be corrected with orthodontics, veneers or a combination of both.
- Are your teeth discolored or stained? Teeth whitening or veneers are a great way to give your teeth a brighter and whiter appearance instantly.
Patients who have had a combination of treatments don’t just consider this a smile makeover but a life makeover. Their confidence skyrockets, they feel more youthful, and they are ready to take on new and exciting challenges.
If you are ready for a change in your life, we would be delighted to speak with you about how improving your teeth can give you that extra boost you’ve been looking for. Please feel free to call our office to schedule an appointment today.