Ready to Smile Again?
You never imagined you would lose your teeth. After all, permanent teeth should last a lifetime. Whether you’ve lost teeth due to gum disease, dental injury, or tooth decay, dentures are an affordable solution for restoring your smile.
Take back your confidence and enjoy the beauty of your new smile. At Smiles by Holsinger and Higgins, we can get you ready to smile again.
So, what exactly are dentures? Dentures are removable dental appliances intended to replace missing teeth and restore a healthy and functioning smile. Dentures may come in the form of either a plastic or metal plate attached to a set of prosthetic teeth.
You can have full dentures if all of your teeth are missing or partial dentures if you still have some natural teeth. We can accurately create dentures that look like natural teeth to ensure a beautiful smile.
Benefits of Dentures
- Speak more clearly — Dentures restore teeth and gums, resulting in an improvement in the function of the mouth and the ability to speak correctly. Regarding speech, your tongue pushing against your teeth creates proper sounds. Dentures can help you pronounce words clearly.
- Look better — The benefits of dentures extend to more than the mouth. This appliance is effective in working to correct the effects on facial features caused by missing teeth such as sagging cheeks. Dentures promote a more youthful appearance.
- Eat properly — With missing teeth or damaged gums, it becomes difficult to eat the food you would normally eat. When you receive your dentures, you may eat only soft foods in the beginning. However, dentures make it possible for individuals to enjoy many of their favorite foods again.
- Removability — Dentures are removable. Whether for a cleaning or when you’re sleeping, the flexibility eliminates the stress and anxiety many people have before getting dentures.
- Durability — Dentures are durable and long-lasting. They last between five and 10 years before requiring replacement. This makes traditional dentures a worthwhile solution for your oral health needs.
Should you get dentures? Dentures are a wonderful health investment for those who are missing all or many of their teeth. With dentures, you will smile more often with a newfound confidence in your oral health and appearance.
Ready for your new smile? If you live in Denton, Maryland, or the surrounding areas, contact our office to schedule your consultation.