HALLOWEEN CANDY TRADE-IN
NOVEMBER 1ST, 5TH & 6TH 2018 | 7 AM - 5 PM
Wondering What To Do With All of That Halloween Candy?
When Trick-or-Treating is over, you may find yourself in a predicament: The candy stash your child brings home will be spilling out of plastic pumpkins, tempting both them and you to indulge in a sugar binge. How can you prevent such a calamity? Consider participating in our Halloween Candy Trade-In! Why?
- Your kids will eat less candy (and have fewer cavities as a result).
- For every pound of candy we measure on our digital scale, your kids will receive $1.
- Each child that participates will also receive a new toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Adults who are “escorted” by a child can enter into a free raffle for POLA Teeth Whitening (valued at $600); the drawing will take place on November 7 and you need not be present to win.
- Our favorite reason — The candy is used as filler for gift boxes we send overseas to the troops through Operation We Care.
If we’ve piqued your interest, our trade-in days will be held from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM on November 1, 5, and 6. Let’s get that candy out of your house and into the hands of homesick troops who would love nothing more than to enjoy the Halloween treats that they’re missing out on while abroad.